Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Positive Affirmations

A fellow (anonymous) blogger posted this on her blog - and I am here to spread it for her.

Tell 5 good things about yourself or good things you have accomplished here lately. Pat yourself on the back! You deserve it. If you want/need to remain anonymous, go right ahead. But I want to hear from you. And it will do you some good. So 1, 2, 3 GO!
  1. I have been able to go more days without Xanex than with over the past three weeks!
  2. My last miscarriage anniversary passed without tears, anxiety or anger. I have become peaceful with where my journey had taken me thus far, and have more hope for the future of our family.
  3. I have become assertive with people when I need to be, instead of backing down from a disargeement - even though I know I am right.
  4. I had a great first parent-teacher conference for Chris today - he is doing very well at his nursery school, and I was told that has a lot to do with how myself and my husband follow-up with what is taught in class.
  5. I have gone back to doing yoga, now that my stitches are healed. And, it just feels great!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

What a smart thing to do - give yourself attagirls!

Jessica said...

This sounds like a lovely thing to do! You are doing great.