Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Please Support October 15th - Pregnancy and Infant Loss Remembrance Day

To any woman reading this blog who has either experienced one miscarriage or several, or has supported someone through a loss - or to any man reading this blog who has supported someone (whether it be spouse, fiance, girlfriend, sister, daughter...) through a loss...

Please support the work trying to be done to make October 15th the Official Pregnancy and Infant Loss Remembrance Day:



I am trying to do my part by calling and faxing my Congressional Representatives. I also have on my car an official Support October 15th magnet on my car and am wearing my support band.

We need 50 total Representatives to support this Resolution, but we need 11 MORE to support it! Please try to do your part as soon as possible... We have one more week to get this done!

As many of you know, October is a big month for me... I learned about my second miscarriage when I started bleeding on October 30, 2005 - and the ultrasounds and bloodwork started on October 31, 2005 began to confirm the Blighted Ovum. The baby I miscarried in March 2006 would have been due October 30, 2006. Making October 15th an official rememberance day for babies would be a very healing step.

Thanks so much to all of you...

1 comment:

Joy said...

Great cause. Will do my part.