Friday, October 06, 2006

CD 59 - Damn stupid body!

...Here I am... ...CD 59... ....Still no period....

The hope that the BCPs I started taking in May would maybe restart my cycles is shot, gone, ta-ta - all they did for me was elevate my T4 levels and cause havoc to my mental psyche because of the added worry over another pregnancy complication.

...Maybe I should be grateful - taking the BCPs DID, in the end, reveal the ATA issue, another pregnancy complication. If it weren't for that, I would think that the MTHFR issues were my only issues.

But, I am so tired of being bloated, crampy, everything you get before your period arrives - and no period in sight. I have felt like I was getting my visitor since I left for vacation - on September 2nd! Now, a month later, I am still waiting... Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Then, let's add in the occasional spot... Spot here, spot there. I look down and go WooHoo! period's here! Then, she says "Fooled you!" Nothing.

I have lost 35 pounds since December... You'd think it might just help me to regulate my cycles a bit. NOT!

I am trying to be patient and wait until I see Dr. D for my annual on 10/23.... But, I would also like to get CD3 bloodword done again because, well, who the hell knows what my horrormones are up to these days. However, I am sure if I did that (and took the evil that is Provera), Murphy's Law would come in to play and I would end up with my Witchy friend just in time for my annual... which is WAY overdue! Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

So, here I sit.... Waiting yet again....

...not that I am charting... I'm not. Honest!

No comments: