Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Interrupting the regularly scheduled bloggings for some Halloween fun.

I am interrupting my regularly scheduled bloggings for some Halloween fun... Since Halloween 2005 was probably the worst Halloween ever (considering I was just finding out about my November 2005 miscarriage on Halloween Day 2005), I resolved to make this Halloween (and all of the upcoming holidays for that matter) much better for all of us!

Halloween morning was spent shopping for shoes for Chris since Men's Warehouse does not carry children's wide shoes for their tuxedo line (Chris has some chunky feet!). Yuck! But, Chris was quite the trooper trying shoes on.

Then we went to visit Papa (Hubby's dad) at work, where he flirted with the ladies like mad (am I in trouble when he gets older!). Then, on a whim, my MIL and I took Chris over to see the Irvington Fire Department fleet (since the Fire Department is right next to town hall, where my FIL's office is). He loved it!

After a much battled-over nap (yep, Mommy won!), Hubby got home early from work and we got Chris dressed in his costume...

Chris heading up the stairs to Grandma and Pop-Pop's house (my parents). Don't you love the Pablo butt!!! (Don't look at mine....I have none!)
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Chris beaming in his costume.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Chris sneaking candy from Grandma's stash...
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Chris saying Hi! to "The Great Pumpkin"
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Chris scratching an itch...
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The Pensive Pablo
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Chris waiting his turn to Trick or Treat.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Chris eating his dinner in his costume at Nanny and Papa's (my IL's)
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Chris finally made the connection this year as to what Halloween is all about....and stayed in his costume for over 4 hours straight!

....Can't wait to see him ham it up at Suzi's wedding in the tux on November 12th!

6 comments:

Jessica said...

Oh I'm so glad you were able to enjoy this Halloween with your son and that he caught on to the idea. He looks SOOOO Cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dawn said...

He is absolutely adorable!!! Glad you had a good time.

Amy said...

Great pics! Another cute Pablo - gotta love the backyardigans! :) I'm glad you and Chris enjoyed halloween!

Joy said...

Darling, Pablo!! Paco got the hang of it this year, too, wanting, "more candy please!"

I like your tiarra, too!! :)

Lollipop Goldstein said...

Can't find words to even describe just how cute he is in these pictures. Great Halloween photos.

HellcatJill said...

Chris is so adorable, and you look great, Tina! Love the tiara. ;)

--Jill