Wednesday, November 22, 2006

I'll hold you in Heaven

It's raining today...just as it did one year ago when you had to leave us. I miss you, sweet baby...even though we never met. I know you are safe and you are watching over us with your angel siblings, and I will give Thanks tomorrow for that.

But - I promise - I will hold you someday...



I'll Hold You in Heaven
by Jo Ann Taylor

From the very beginning I loved you,
As I made plans to hold you and rock you:
You were tiny and helpless as you lay in my womb,
But something went wrong and soon you were gone;
My young heart was broken, my tears fell like rain,
I'd never known such heartache and pain.

I wonder who you look like, me or your dad,
Do you have my smile and his eyes?
Would you have been big and tall or tiny and small?
We had dreams for you that reached to the skies.
It was long, long ago and I still miss you so,
Thanks to Jesus, I'll see you in heaven.

I'll hold you in heaven someday,
When my trials on earth pass away;
The angels have rocked you, the Father watches over you,
I know you're waiting for me;
I never could hold you or tell you "Goodbye",
But I'll hold you in heaven someday.

3 comments:

ilyse said...

(((hugs)))

Anonymous said...

Tina *hug*

...thinking of you.

Anonymous said...

I am finally able to connect to your blog... I am sorry things have been so rough :( I dont have any words of wisdom but I am here. I definitely think you should get back on the horse and ttc, you still have many child bearing years left in you and you shouldnt throw in the towel... I think with all tests youve had done that a mc will be unlikely! It has to be! You deserve it and all your tests look good :) we will ttc together! just me 2 months after.
HUGS
Di