Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Some closure is coming... And Lorazepam update

To first update the gastro issues from my My love/hate relationship with Lorazepam post: My GP has taken me off Lorazepam completely and we will see if it clears up the stomach mess. However, he put me back on Rozerem, which stopped working after 2 weeks. Crap! Guess this will just have to be an experiment into if I can manage to finally fall asleep on my own. :)

So, finally, some closure is coming. Spoke with Dr. D's office yesterday - Lee (the nurse there) said there is a stack of labs there with my name on it that looks like the size of a phonebook! Yipes! But, I guess that is what you get when you have 20 viles drawn. Anyways, she is going to make sure today that Dr. D has everything back he wanted me tested for and she will call to set up the consult to go over everything. Soon, we will either have some answers - or, be told we just had 3 flukes happen to us. Either way, I am ready to find out what my future holds with my body and TTC again...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Praying you are able to find out something from the phonebook size results.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.