Wednesday, July 05, 2006

I've been Tagged...

Okay... I will have some fun and play tag. :) After all, can't have my blog be a total downer, right?

7 Things I'd Like To Do Before I Die:

1. Be a stay at home mom to my Chris and (hopefully) at least one more child
2. Actually HAVE that at least one more child someday soon
3. Finally decide where we want to live for the long-haul and MOVE there!
4. Go to Ireland, and the other countries that I have heritage (Ireland, England, Germany, France, Poland, Ukraine)
5. Do volunteer work
6. Be financially secure and leave no debts behind to my child(ren)
7. See at least my grandchildren be born

7 Things That I Can't Do:

1. Swim
2. Play an instrument (although I tried to play Flute in 4th grade)
3. Stop trying to control everything I can't logically control
4. Sing in public (although some have said I have a decent voice)
5. Get over the fact I can't stop others from doing stupid things to their children
6. Ovulate on my own
7. Drive a manual transmission car (nor do I want to!)

7 Things That Attracted Me To My Husband:

1. His sense of humor (how can you ignore someone who intros themself as "Ken, which is neck spelled backwards, drop the 'c' " ?)
2. His blue eyes
3. His guitar playing abilities
4. His concern for our relationship during hard times
5. His ability to admit his faults and try to work on them
6. His drive to start his own business
7. His pure adoration of our son

7 Books (or series of books) That I Love:

1. The Phantom of the Opera (Gaston Lerox)
2. The Once and Future King (T. H. White)
3. Coming to Term : Uncovering the Truth About Miscarriage (Jon Cohen)
4. Miscarriage after Infertility : A Woman's Guide to Coping (Margaret Comerford Freda, Carrie F. Semelsberger)
5. --
6. --
7. --

7 Movies I'd Watch Over & Over:

1. The Phantom of the Opera (1920's b/w version with Lon Chaney)
2. The Phantom of the Opera (last version released in 2005)
3. White Christmas (with Bing Crosby, Danny Kay and Rosemary Clooney)
4. The Princess Bride
5. Spaceballs
6. Logan's Run
7. Dirty Dancing (that was the first movie I saw with Hubby)

7 People I'd Like To Tag (and if you don't do it, I totally understand): Since most of those I know in Blogger land have already been tagged, here is who I can tag!

1. Joy (El Mundo de Mamacita)
2. Lindy (Infertility 2.0)
3. --
4. --
5. --
6. --
7. --

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OH! I should've thought of number 6 for myself as well on things I can't do!!!
LOL on Ken-Neck.