Sunday, March 26, 2006

Cha-cha-cha-changes...

Well, made some changes today, which have been long coming:

* Finally went with the hubby and ordered my charm bracelet, which is to be my personal memorial for my now two angels and my Chris. The jeweler we use is amazing - I have two special angel charms and a baby bootie with an emerald in it. The angels will be placed on either side of the bootie to "protect" my Chris. Will post pics when we pick it up next weekend...

...and the hubby and I had a lunch date to boot! Hadn't had one of those in over a year!

* I made an appointment for next Saturday morning to get my hair cut and highlighted - YES! Highlighted. I didn't want to do it when I was pregnant, but since that is on hold for quite some time, it's going to be nice to have some brightness to my person! Can't wait!

* We finally put in our new entertainment center (thanks to our friends S&S, who gave us their old center - looks really spiffy!) and set up the new 30 inch hi-def, flatscreen TV and surround sound components. Chris will be thrilled to watch Thomas the Tank Engine tomorrow morning in hi-def!

It has been very nice to focus on "me" for a day - I've kinda been denying myself that for a long time...

No comments: