Wednesday, May 23, 2007

The things they never tell you when TTC a child

It is 7:09 am...

Wanna guess what I am doing right now???

Take a guess...

Well, okay, okay, besides posting here...

...And watching GMA...

Oh, and updating my FF chart (can you believe AF is on her way again! WooHoo!)...

It won't be what you think...







Did you know there are over 3,000 ways posted on Google to remove the glue from the label on a 2 liter soda bottle???

Yep, I am trying to remove that freakin' glue from the label of a 2 liter soda bottle right now...

Oh, now, and at 11:00 pm last night...

Aaaand, not to mention, several parts of the day on Monday...



What in the hell does Coca Cola and Pepsi USE on these freakin bottles??? Why can't Band-Aids stay on like this???

I have soaked this fucking bottle in Dawn and hot water, used nail polish remover, pure acetone, Skin-So-Soft....and my MIL just suggested peanut butter (the chunky kind!). It is FINALLY coming off!

I feel like I have carpel tunnel syndrome now.


This is for a NURSERY SCHOOL project for Chris! A two-day a week nursery school! I just CAN'T WAIT for kindergarten!

Ah, the things no one tells you when you are TTC a child...

Anyone got any other stories like this?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Peanut butter? Now that's a remedy I never would have thought of. And, actually, it makes me concerned for my insides, since I eat a lot of peanut butter!

I've lost count of the shoe boxes, paper towel rolls, keys, etc. that I've been told to collect for a "project"!