Thursday, November 22, 2007

A bittersweet Thanksgiving

Today is Thanksgiving Day...a rather mixed bag for 2007.

As we celebrate the beginning of the holidays with both sets of families, we get to announce today the new, unexpected addition to the clan.

But, as we break the news to the family that doesn't know, we are also remembering that two years ago today, we lost Angel #2.

It will be a different experience, getting to tell the bulk of the family at 11+ weeks pregnant, since I was able to hide this pregnancy (for the most part). The lack of the mega-nausea has been nice.

But, while I am very happy to finally share the news, I still miss, very much, my second Angel. Life changed so much for us - for me - two years ago. This loss brought me way down emotionally to a point I never thought I could reach. Losing this baby was my first major fall, followed in March 2006 with the fall even further of losing Angel #3. It has taken me so, so long to recover from losing these babies...

Although I am still having a hard time feeling comfortable with the idea of this baby staying with us, and making it to June, I am beginning to feel hope and faith that my body will do its job. I haven't felt this way since my pregnancy with Chris. It feels nice...it's been a while.

I am so very thankful today - for so many things: My Chris, my marriage, this new blessing, my family and friends...and the chance to learn from, remember, honor and cherish always my angels, who I know are watching over us.

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone. May this holiday season bless everyone.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Thanksgiving, Tina! I hope you have a great day with your dh, Chris and baby bean.

Anonymous said...

Happy Thanksgiving, Tina! God has the most amazing way of surprising us all when we least expect it. I hope you had a wonderful time with your whole family today :)

Dianne said...

Big hugs and thanks to you Tina. I know you made it through the day, and if it werent for your angels you wouldnt be where you are today- in the "refurbished form" (i couldnt think of how to put it!), you have come a long way, emotionally, physically and spiritually, and you have said you have changed for the better- back to the way you were long ago- and I think it is a blessing having this baby with you. I am very happy for you and your angels are looking out for you :)
Take care
love dianne

ultimatejourney said...

Happy belated thanksgiving. I'm glad you had some happiness to ease the sorrow of the anniversary of your loss.

Nathalia Lucas said...

I have been diagnosed with HIV/Aids 3 years ago and I've become denial at first for a year but later I accepted it and I'm living with depression i have used different type of antiviral drugs and injections and i still have the virus in side of me and wish for permanent cure so I struggled to keep healthy.and I've been very stressed lately I slept with a guy a month ago without a condom I always protected my self but this time he took the condom out without me noticing I became so scared knowing my status and I can't live with my self knowing that I infected one another person I told him that he should take p.e.p anti virus he said no he is clean there is no need unless I know I'm not clean I was so scared not ready to tell him following day took me to his doctor for me to come he is clean he tested in front of me n I fogged my result sent him someone else's result with my name I regret it and I'm scared don't know how to tell him I'm scared can't live with my self knowing that I did what I did after protecting all the guys I've been with for so long it;s about a day for me to tell him that I'm HIV positive I came across testimony of a lady cured of HIV from Dr James herbal mix, I picked up interest and contacted the same Dr James, told him my problems and he asked me some few questions and then said I should send him money to prepare the powerful herbal medicine for HIV and send to me I did,2 days later he courier the herbal mixed medicine to me through DHL and I received the medicine in 3 days. I drank the medicine morning and night as he prescribed for me for 3 weeks and I was cured, I couldn't believe it that HIV/Aids has a permanent cure and I would be cured of HIV/aids when many said there is no cure for the deadly virus. Dr James powerful herbal mix cured me and I recommended him to my friend Gomez who pulled off his condom and had unprotected sex with me, and he was cured too with the same remedy from Dr James herbal mix
Thanks to Dr James herbal mix and his powerful herbal exploit. At least his treatment cured me of HIV/AIDS completely. Hopefully it will be helpful for you as it happened with me. Dr. James herbal medicine is made of natural herbs, with no side effects, and easy to drink. If you have the same HIV/AIDS or any type of human illness, including Backache, Miscarriage treatment, Back pain, Lower back pain, Herpes, Hepatitis, Cancer, Ovarian Cancer, Pancreatic cancers, bladder cancer, bladder cancer, prostate cancer, Glaucoma., Cataracts, Muscular degeneration, Cardiovascular disease, Autism, Lung disease. Enlarged prostate, Osteoporosis. Alzheimer's disease, psoriasis, Lupus, Backache, dementia.kidney cancer, lung cancer, skin cancer, skin cancer and skin cancer.testicular Cancer, LEUKEMIA, VIRUSES, HEPATITIS, INFERTILITY WOMEN / LOTTERY.CONTACT EMAIL : drjamesherbalmix@gmail.com......Whatsapp +2348152855846