Wednesday, October 01, 2008

A year of incredible changes

My Hubby pointed out a few nights ago how much things have changed in one little year. Let's start from October 1, 2007:
  • 10/07: We are working on evaluations, placements, therapy for Chris' PDD-NOS diagnosis
  • 10/1/07: I tell hubby I am pregnant, after Chris mentions something about a "baby sister" and I set up to donate Chris' baby stuff
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
  • 10/1/07: Hubby is laid off from his job after only 3 months
  • 1/08: My IL's find out they are losing their house
  • 5/08: My IL's get their house back
  • 6/16/08: Gabriel is born
  • 9/08: Hubby is offered a new job, after a few other offers he declines from other firms
  • 9/29/08: We take Chris to a new pediatric neurologist and he tells us there is no way Chris is on the Autism spectrum (more on that to be posted this week)
  • 10/1/08: Hubby starts new job...and it is a year from finding out about my PG with Gabriel
It certainly has been a year of ups, downs, endings and beginnings.

And, I am pleased now...with all of it. I am grateful because without the downs, there could not have been the ups.

I guess this is what acceptance truly feels like. It is so good to be here, finally.

1 comment:

Cara said...

"I am grateful because without the downs, there could not have been the ups."

EXACTLY MY SENTIMENTS THIS WEEK!