Friday, May 16, 2008

So darned tired...

I can't believe I am due in under 30 days...and I am out of work for three months in 14 days...

The days are just whirling by - and there is so much to do still.

And, added to that now is my IL's are back in their house. Oh my! A real estate investor they know bought the house "as-is" and an agreement drawn up that they will pay him rent for 1-2 years, at which time when they can get financing, they will buy the house back from them. So, they are in a mad-rush to be in the house this weekend...

...And, I am left waving my flag, needing to get things done (like, ummm, pack my bag for the hospital?!?!?) and no one is paying attention to that.

Anyways, training here at work is going well...and I feel confident that my jobs will be done correctly while I am out. Phew!

I will try to post more over the weekend...if I have the energy. E2 is sucking out all of my energy... I think the last time I felt this exhausted was when I was dealing with the major insomnia that started after my March 2006 m/c....

But, I am going to miss that when he is here. :(

3 comments:

dawn said...

Oh my gosh!!! Where have I been you are due that soon?? That is so great!!! Congrats again.

Jessica said...

I have been a bad blog friend lately- so sorry! Busy busy busy as always - and soon you'll be as busy as ever too. Enjoy the the next couple of weeks if you can.... rest up!!
we cannot wait to "meet" this little guy

Bittermama said...

Tina, I'm just catching up after a very long absence. Many happy congratulations on the impending delivery of your baby!